Skip to content (Press Enter)
1. General Information
- This policy applies to the Website operating under the URL: lafinistitute.org
- The website operator and personal data administrator is: Cricket Software Tomasz Świerszcz Warszawska 32c / 12 05-500 Piaseczno
- The operator’s e-mail contact address is email@example.com.
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The website uses personal data for the following purposes: Running an internet forum for registered people .
- Personal data will only be used to show the user to other users.
- The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior through data voluntarily entered in forms that are entered into the Operator’s systems.
2. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- User passwords are stored in a hash form. The hash function works in one direction – it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is now a modern standard in the field of storing user passwords.
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- To protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: linuxpl.com
- Registration details of the hosting company: H88 S.A. with registered office in Poznań, Franklin Roosevelt 22, 60-829 Poznań, entered into the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000612359, REGON 364261632, NIP 7822622168, share capital PLN 210,000.00 fully paid up.
- Hosting company:
- uses measures to protect against data loss (e.g. disk arrays, regular backups),
- applies adequate measures to protect processing locations in the event of a fire (e.g. special fire extinguishing systems),
- applies adequate measures to protect processing systems in the event of a sudden power failure (e.g. dual power lines, aggregates, UPS voltage backup systems),
- applies physical security measures to access to data processing sites (e.g. access control, monitoring),
- applies measures to ensure appropriate environmental conditions for servers as elements of the data processing system (e.g. control of environmental conditions, specialized air-conditioning systems),
- applies organizational solutions to ensure the highest possible level of protection and confidentiality (training, internal regulations, password policies, etc.),
- appointed a Data Protection Officer.
- The hosting company maintains server-level logs to ensure technical reliability. Registration may be subject to:
- resources specified by URL identifier (addresses of requested resources – pages, files),
- time of receipt of the inquiry,
- response time,
- name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction, URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the Website was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- information about the IP address,
- diagnostic information related to the process of self-ordering services via recorders on the website,
- information related to the handling of electronic mail addressed to the Operator and sent by the Operator.
4. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
- The administrator does not provide information to anyone
- Your personal data will be processed only until you delete your account
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- correcting them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data transfer.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data for the purpose of exercising legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing of interests, rights and freedoms overriding you, in particular the determination, exercise or defense of claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be appealed to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary and is not necessary to operate the Website.
5. Information on forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if they are provided. This is not necessary for service
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may save information that makes it easier to link data in the form to the email address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user’s email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
6. Administrators log
- Information on user behavior on the website may be subject to login. These data are used to administer the site.
7. Important marketing techniques
- The operator does not use any marketing techniques
8. Information about cookies files
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- achieving the goals set out above in the section “Important marketing techniques”;
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular, the companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with headquarters in the USA).
9. Managing cookie files – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: